We’re constantly in development, researching new features and functions for our system in addition to tweaks of existing features for optimal user friendliness.
- Certification Pivot: new single page display to interact with certifications for all users.
- User Profile certification editing updated for ease of use.
- File uploads added to email functionality.
- New WYSIWYG editor for emails and announcements
- User homepage aesthetic enhancements.
- Station Monitor
- “Set to IP” option for station monitor feature.
- When editing schedule, after performing an action user will be redirected to last date viewed.
- Expiration function for demo systems.
- Menu upgrade: highlight on hover.
- Automatic signature added to email function
- Runs can be locked from editing by administrators, new Run Log Administrator created
- User History entry fix
- New schedule navigation optimized for mobile devices
- Missed shift report for administrators. Includes partial shifts and exceptions (suspected erroneous data)
- Cancel button added for vehicle monitor entries for ease of use
- ID Number option built in to user profile
- Custom time filter for Run Log Stats page
- Custom shift role titles now available for schedule
Previous Development Versions
- Swaps/Drops/Bids: full interface for users to change/exchange shifts with administrator approval options
- Custom Run Log fields now available
- Monthly Gap Report is now able to be directly emailed to users, exported to tables with style maintained
- New menu organization
- Optional manual time clock-ins are labeled for validation
- Vehicle monitor updates
- New Credential Roster updates
- New Time Clock reports optimized for payroll
- Recurring events and multi-day events
Version 1.0.2 to 1.0.5
- Added Data table exports (print/copy/excel/csv/pdf)
- Sort/search friendly table headers added
- Added Credential Roster
- New Password Change form
- New vehicle status modification
- New Sign-Up modal
- Shift Observers function
- Additional user dashboard statistics
- Administrator view of each user’s dashboard via User Profile
- Quick shifts added to schedule
- Access log improvements
- Event log function improvements
- More efficient query for retrieving on-duty crew
- Added back-end framework for custom fields in Run Log/Response Tracking
- Shift bid framework added on back end (overall feature still in progress)
- Added schedule FTO indicator
- Created “Employment Type” for sorting and payroll
- Added configuration options for Vehicle Maintenance Types
- Added configuration option for the number of days for certification expiration warning
- Altered user blocks for icons, FTO role list and sorting on roster
- Allow date range filtering for time clock
- Phone numbers reformatted on user list to (xxx) xxx-xxxx